- Abstract should be short, informative and should represent original ideas, reviews, research, case studies etc.
- Abstracts should not exceed 500 words in .doc/.docx format.
- The title should be printed in CAPITAL LETTERS (font size 14), with the exception of scientific names which should be upper/lower case and italicized.
- Character font should be Times New Roman and 12-point type.
- Presenting author's name should come first, followed by co-author's name along with their affiliations (Institution address and email).
- The deadline for Abstract Submission is 16th August 2023.
- Acceptance of submissions will be notified within 15 days.
- Submissions will be reviewed by expert committee. Authors of accepted submissions will be required to submit full paper/poster in prescribed guidelines by 31st August 2023 to be reviewed and presented at the conference.